Saturday, October 22, 2016

Halloween Day 22 - Two projects as one!

I spent today in my college class.  I am getting my ESL Endorsement (English as a Second Language) which is something that I have always considered but just never signed up.  We are getting 12 college hours for this endorsement which will put me as Master plus 15 which will be a move up on the pay scale.  So this makes me very stressed and a happy at the same time.

I am so excited!!!  I am stitching the one project that I have wanted to stitch for a long time.  I admired these patterns for years but they were retired and never to be seen again unless you wanted to pay an arm and a leg on ebay.  Until a couple of years ago when the designers family gave permission to this one cross stitch shop permission to sell her designs.  I will enclose this information at the bottom of the post.

Halloween Stitching Day 22 - Judith Kirby Houses 9 and 15 together. Stitched on 28 count opalescent fabric that I dyed an evening blue.

This is the start of house 9...see the sparkles....

House 9


House 15

Here is the shop information if you are searching for these houses.   I bought them a couple of years ago.  

Until tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

OhSewCrafty said...

I've been looking for these patterns for awhile! Thanks for the info. I'll call the shop this week. Here's hoping!

Linda said...

Awesome starts and charts Vickie.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

More fantastic starts!!

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Lovely work there =) Good luck with your esl endorsement, you can do it! =)

Heather said...

I'm getting my Master's in elementary education right now as well. I start my student teaching right after winter break. Great designs and progress!