Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Halloween Stitching Day 25

Hi all!!!  I hope you had a wonderful day.  My 15 or so magazines arrived today!!!   I can't wait to go through them.  I will be posting more later...I am wiped out!  I actually came home and fell asleep on the couch.  I got about 15 stitches in my new project...not much but it is a start:

Day 25:  Eek from JCS 2012 Halloween issue stitched on 28 count hand dyed purple by me.


Not  a lot of stitches but I did get a start!!!!

I will start showing off my magazines and magazine choices in the next few issues.  

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Hi Vickie!
You have chosen, once again, a very pretty fabric for this Halloween design!

Faith... said...

That is a very cute design Vickie! Love that fabric too. Hope you were able to get a good nights sleep.

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful fabric choice and start. The orange will really stand out on that fabric. So fun to get your magazines too! Almost done the month of starts, good for you. :)

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Oh how cute they are!! They'll look amazing on that fabric =)

Linda said...

What a cute chart Vickie. Love your fabric.

Linda

Heather said...

Cute start that floss color really pops on that fabric!