Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Halloween Stitching Day 4

This is a very fast post.  I had Parent Teacher conferences tonight and I am utterly exhausted!!!  I have 75 students and only 8 parents showed....Better than normal though!!!


Day 4;  Witch one from JCS Halloween issue 2012 stitched on 28 count tea dyed fabric


I just thought this one was so cute!!!!  Just got started on the hat and I fell asleep in my chair tonight. So I am off to bed!!!!    Tomorrow nights design is nothing like I would normally stitch...stay tuned!!!

7 comments:

Sun City Stitcher said...

Looks fun!

Tiffstitch said...

At least the conference is over with now and lovely start! I like that fabric.

Faith... said...

I like this one! Sorry more parents don't show up; I always think it is important for the kids for someone to show up.

Linda said...

Another cute start Vickie.

Linda

blue star stitcher said...

Wow what a poor showing for parent teacher conferences! I have 3 kids and always enjoy hearing how they are in school each day (sometimes little angels turn into little imps at school and sometimes its the complete opposite). Very cute new start.

Pull the other thread said...

What a cute little Halloween ornament. Hope you recover from the P/T conference soon.

Heather said...

So each parent had 9-10 kids right? 75 is nuts!